- 11 a.m. — Conference Registration Opens
- Noon — Campus Tours
- Noon — Reitz Union Extended Tours Begin (run every hour)
- Noon — Preconference Tours Begin (Campus and Facilities)
- 2–4 p.m. — Senior Professional Experience
- 2 p.m. — Career Center Opens
- 3 p.m. — Hotel Checkin Begins at Holiday Inn-University Center
- 4:30–5 p.m. — Newcomers Welcome and Student Welcome
- 5 p.m. — Career Center Closes
- 5:15–6 p.m. — Conference Opening Ceremony and Welcome
- 6–7 p.m. — Networking Reception
- 7–9 p.m. — Opening Dinner
- 9 p.m. — Gatornights
- 9 p.m. — Visit Gainesville
*Shuttle Running Between Reitz Union, Downtown Stop, and Conference Hotel*
- 8 a.m. — Conference Registration Opens
- 8 a.m. — Career Center Opens
- 8 a.m. — Mentor/Mentee Coffee
- 9–9:45 a.m. — Educational Session Block 1
- 10–10:45 a.m. — Educational Session Block 2
- 10–10:45 a.m. — Union Director Meeting
- 11 a.m.–Noon — Keynote: Justin Jones
- Noon–1 p.m. — Lunch
- 1–1:45 p.m. — Educational Session Block3
- 2–2:45 p.m. — Educational Session Block4
- 3–4 p.m. — Advancing Campus Community Keynote: Food Pantry
- 4–5 p.m. — Ice Cream Social
- 4–5 p.m. — Showcase vendors
- 4–5 p.m. — Steal this Idea
- 4–5 p.m. — I-LEAD® Reunion
- 7–8:30 p.m. — Night of the Stars Awards Dinner
- 7–8:30 p.m. — Wish Makers Live Auction
- 8:30–10:30 p.m. — Arts & Crafts
- 8:30–10:30 p.m. — Bowling & Pool
- 8–8:45 a.m. — Q&A: University of Florida and Reitz Union Staff
- 8–8:45 a.m. — Q&A: Volunteering with the Region
- 8–8:45 a.m. — Student Senate
- 9–10 a.m. — Senior Professional Session
- 9–9:45 a.m. — Educational Session Block 5
- 10–10:30 a.m. — Flash Sessions
- 10:45 am - 12:30 p.m. — Closing Brunch Program (Sunday with Dr. David Parott and 2018 Conference Reveal)
If you enjoyed Battle of the Regions at the Annual Conference, then you will love our new State Pride Challenge! Each state in the region will earn points by registering for the conference, donating to the silent auction, volunteering, and participating in activities at the conference.
For the first time at a Region III Conference, there will be a Career Center and Networking Lounge. This space will be dedicated for job postings, networking chats, resume and interview tips, and will offer professional headshots for conference delegates!
Conferences can be overwhelming for first-time student attendees. Register your students who are attending to participate in one of the two webinars, where members of the Conference Planning Team will break down what to expect from the Region III Conference. Dates to be announced later.
This year’s community service project will feature a keynote speaker from Field and Fork Campus Food Program at the University of Florida to talk about students who experience food insecurity and ways to help. They will be collecting items for the pantry so either bring your non-perishables with you or shop at the Publix that is conveniently located next to the conference hotel.
Many students and staff in the region have participated in ACUI’s premier student program, I-LEAD®. We have dedicated time at the conference for past attendees to network and share experiences.
Students will be paired with professional mentors at the conference. Mentors and mentees can sign up during the online registration process.